Full Service recruitment, From Start to Finish
Attracting and recruiting the right people is an important part in growing a business. However, it's also a very complex, fragmented and time-consuming task. It's not unusual for business owners to spend up to 50 hours hiring just one person! That's why the End-to-End employment recruitment service from Sdrops will take the burden off your shoulders. Best of all, this recruitment service is at a fixed price - and there's a satisfaction guarantee.
Here’s what you get when you use our End-to-End recruitment service:
- Fixed price:
The End-to-End Recruitment service is a fixed price from plus advertising costs, making it easy for you to budget for. We'll work as many hours as it takes to complete the job; there are no hidden extras.
- No commissions:
Unlike other recruitment services, we don't charge a percentage of the new hire's salary as a commission. All you pay is the fixed price we've published here on this website. This way, everything's totally clear, transparent and up-front.
- 90-day replacement policy:
If a hire we've placed leaves within 90 days of you appointing them, we'll find a replacement for free.
- Proven methodologies save you money:
Hiring the wrong person is a mistake that costs tens of thousands of rupees. Instead, use Sdrops's proven methodology and you'll recruit the right person each time.
- Saves you time, hassle and stress:
Recruiting staff can be incredibly time-consuming and stressful: let us do the legwork for you!
- Partnership approach:
We'll work closely with you and will build a relationship of integrity, trust and commitment. We'd like to be a long-term partner in your business growth and will work towards meeting your business goals.
- Money-back guarantee:
We guarantee that you'll be happy with our service. If not, your money will be refunded in full.
Simply put, the End-to-End employment recruitment service covers all the steps in recruiting staff, from start to finish. Here's our 17-step recruitment process, with 5 filters in place to deselect unsuitable applicants:
- Prepare and submit the Job Profile (summary of the position based on the Job Description, Job Order, Person Specification, and discussions to date - all of which are kept confidential) to the Client for their approval and amendment if required. The Job Profile is changed if required.
- A recruiting plan will be created by your Consultant that is tailored to meet the needs of your business as we recognise that no two businesses are the same.
- Check our recruitment agency database and contacts for any likely Candidates.
- An advertisement is prepared and placed on agreed websites and social media (including the sdrops website) or newspapers.
- The Consultant manages the advertisements daily and monitors the responses. If required, we will adjust and amend any advertisements as warranted to ensure that the correct calibre of applicants are applying for the role.
- The Client is updated on applicants on a weekly basis (or as requested). We receive all applications and reply within 24 hours. Applicants are screened over the email based on their CV and Job Profile before being contacted by telephone. (This is Filter #1.)
- Consultant will review any suitable applications. The applicants will be telephone screened against Job Profile. (This is filter #2.)
If an applicant is deemed suitable they will be sent the necessary questionnaires and application forms to complete prior to interviewing. If these are returned and are unsatisfactory, the interview will be cancelled. (This is filter #3.)
- Once the completed forms have been received and the applicant is deemed as being suitable, a face-to-face Interview will be held against the Job Profile and Job Description. (Please note that the Client's brand is kept totally confidential until the Candidate is deemed suitable for the role.) If the Candidate is not deemed suitable we will advise them at time of interview. (This is filter #4.)
- The CV and Candidate Overview of suitable applicants are forwarded to the Client. We generally send a maximum of 1 or 2 suitable applicants for any role.
- The Consultant will coordinate an interview time and location with Client and Candidate and address any questions raised by Client or Candidate prior to interview.
- After the interview, we will gain feedback with both Client and Candidate. We can then organise a second interview or any other relevant pre-employment testing if required by Client.
- Once advised by the Client of suitability of presented Candidates for the advertised role, verbal reference checking will be conducted. (This is filter #5.)
- Once results (including testing results and reference checking) are returned to Client, it is the Client's decision regarding the appointment of the Candidate.
- The Consultant will present the offer to the Candidate and assist with any negotiations and questions.
- We will confirm acceptance by email to Client so that the Employment Agreement, Letter of Offer and Job Description can be forwarded to the successful Candidate.
- We advise unsuccessful Candidates that have made it to Client interviewing stage and thank them for their application.
- The Consultant will contact Candidate and Client on their first day to see how they're getting on. We'll also stay in touch with them throughout their first few months to ensure that they are settling in well. We come out with morning tea once the new recruit has settled in.
This Recruitment service sounds interesting - what's the next step to working together?
Easy - just Contact Us to arrange a Free Consultation, and we can talk through all the options then, and will be able to recommend the services best suited to your specific needs.